● Upon reservation confirmation, any changes or cancellation will be subjected to the cancellation/bad weather policy.
● Once the booking is confirmed, extra service and the number of boarding guests cannot be cancel or modified as less than that of the reservation, customers will still have to pay according to the original number of guests.
● Additional fee per person will be charged if the number of boarding guests exceed that of the reservation. If the number of boarding guests is less than that of the reservation, customers will still have to pay according to the original number of guests.
● Please notify us in advance if hirer would like to bring extra equipments on board, included but not limited to audio, cookware equipment. Otherwise, owner has the right to refuse.
● It is illegal to take，smoke, inhalat, ingest or inject dangerous drug on board. The owner has the right to terminate the day's itinerary immediately.
● Please arrive the pier on time. Booking will be automatically terminated if lessee failed to give instructions within two hours after not appearing at the designated time. Lessee should still pay Holimood Limited the full rent as agreed.
● Cruise destination will be subjected to the weather condition on the boarding day, any additional fee will be paid to the owner directly.
● Number of guests on board should not exceed the limit, and vessels can only sail in Hong Kong territorial sea. Vessel owners may not start the engine if lessee refuses to comply.
● The price listed on website is only for entertainment use, for other special use such commercial promotion or wedding party, please contact us for price quotation.
● If service providers are unable to offer the free facilities and service listed, service providers would try the best to provide an alternative which can provide same level service and facilities, though the compensation is not guarantee. If the service providers are unable to offer the extra paid facilities and service, guests can accept the arrangement or reject the offer to receive a full refund of the extra payment.
● The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
● If mechanical problems occur during the trip, vessel owners should send guests back with all efforts. If the usage time had reached half of the total rental time, or the vessel had arrived the desired destination, rescheduling will not be offered. Bookings can only be rescheduled to weekdays, or proportionally refunded.
● Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
● Customers can purchase extra insurances if it is needed.
Bad Weather Arrangement
<p>1. For safety reason, vessel owners reserve all rights to cancel or reroute the boat trip in terms of the adverse weather condition. 2. Boat trip remains scheduled when: i) Typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted ii) 2 hours before departure, higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal Customers should stay contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs. 3. If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted in the morning on the scheduled date, the trip is allowed to reschedule. The rescheduling date should be on or after October in the same year, for the same weekdays or weekends as the original (depends on availability). If the rescheduling date is before October in the same year, fees may applied (please contact vessel owners for details). 4. Followed by the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reason, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation will be provided. 5. Customers have to pay extra cost for the ordered beverages and extra items charged due to the cancellation and reschedule. 6. Refund is not allowed under any circumstance. All rearrangement should be settled within 7 days (starting from the scheduled date for boat trip), otherwise considered as demission. 7. The pick-up point may change due to the weather condition, it is required to follow vessel owners' advises.</p>
- Reschedule is not allowed if the departure date is less than 2 weeks after the booking fee is paid (except rearrangement due to bad weather).
- Customers should follow the chosen cancellation policy selected by the vessel owners if needed to reschedule the boat trip any dates before October in the same year. The service charge applied for rescheduling is 40% of the rental price of the original date.
- If the original departure date is on weekday, the reschedule day must be on weekday. If it is on weekend, the reschedule day must be on weekend. Charge may be applied for reschedule.
- Customer can only reschedule the date for once.
- We do not accept any changes of vessel type.
- Any cancellation and reschedule, customers still have to pay the ordered beverages and extra items by own responsibilities.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the owner will notify customers to reschedule or choose another similar vessel. Customers can choose to refund.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable after the payment.