● Geopark boat tour in Sai Kung.● Enjoy views of the various geosites by staying comfortably on board● Highlights include: hexagonal volcanic columns, Sharp Island, ETC.● Traditional seafood lunch in famous Sai Kung restaurant.
● Watch National day firework display on boat with a front row view. ● Perfect spot to enjoy Hong Kong’s famous National Day fireworks● Dinner set is included.● Pick up and dismiss at Kwun Tong pier. ● Available only when stock last.
● Watch National day firework display on boat with a front row view. ● Perfect spot to enjoy Hong Kong’s famous National Day fireworks.● Pick up and dismiss at Kwun Tong pier. ● Available only when stock last.
● Recommended for Camping lovers, group activities● Hop on and off at Ma Liu Shui Ferry Pier. Visiting Grass Island, Tung Ping Chau and Hong Kong Global Geopark. Free to have lunch on Grass Island.● Free bottle of water and a can of soft drink are included.
● Unique sailing boat in Aberdeen, recommend for couple.● Includes basic introduction to sailing course.● Beverage (soft drinks, ice and a bottle of French wine) is included.● Can upgrade to food package (for 2).
● New Year Eve and Lunar New Year Eve Firework Cruises● Hop on and hop off at city piers● Enjoy the time with family, friends and your beloved one.
● A luxury catamaran built in French, combining good marine performance with comfort and space. ● Natural light and spacious volumes are the dominating elements of the interiors.● Best option for those top priority is comfort on waves
● Recommended for seafood lovers. Limited offer. ● Can enjoy various steamed Local fresh seafood. ● Can upgrade sightseeing tour with 2 hours Cheng Chau round trip. +$1500 ● Departure with minimum 6 people, maximum 22 people excepet Xmas(24th-26thDec-26) and New year eve and day(31stDec,1stJan) which departure with minimum 10 people
● Spa Package on Selected western crusier● Full set of relaxing spa: Facial, Body Srub, Body Wrap etc● Queen's High Tea Sweet Delicate and wine for upgrade packages