Sea Dynamics has been established over 20 years, providing professional Cantonese and English courses for all type of Pleasure Vessels and Local Vessels. We have a lot of students pass the examinations every year, and their examination results are the top in Hong Kong, many of them got high score or even full marks in the examinations. People working in this field highly recommend our courses.
After you attended the lessons or watched course video, and booked for exam, you can come to our office to study the mock exam questions for free during our office hours. The next live English lessons will start on 15th and 18th June, 2020. Please register as early as possible.
*According to the Hong Kong Shipping and Port Control Ordinance Marine Department, all operators of pleasure vessels, boats and yachts driving within Hong Kong waters MUST HOLD the Pleasure Vessel Operator Certificate of Competency.
Cantonese Lesson Content, Holimood Special offer -$100 :
Lesson fee: Original price HK$4,240 per person (including Part A & Part B) + Marine Department exam fee $1255 = Total $5,495. Deposit $400.
Location: Wan Chai
Date: 29th June, 2020 to 30th June, 2020 and 02nd Jul, 2020 to 03rd Jul, 2020/ 13th July, 2020, 14th July, 2020, 16th July, 2020, 17th July, 2020
Time: 7:00pm - 9:30pm
Language: Teaching in Cantonese, textbooks and mock questions in Chinese
English Lesson Content, Holimood Special offer -$100 :
Lesson fee: Original price HK$5,600 per person (including Part A & Part B) + Marine Department exam fee $1255 = Total $6,855. Deposit $400.
Location: Wan Chai
Date: (Part A) 13th Jun, 2020. (Part B)20rd Jun, 2020 / (Part A) 11th Jul, 2020. (Part B)18th Jul, 2020.
Time: 10am - 5pm
Language: Teaching in English, textbooks and mock questions in English
- Age 18 or above
- Applicant must submit an eye-test report on distant vision and color vision to enroll for exam
- Applicant must attend both Part A & Part B exams on the same day
Part A: Navigation, Seamanship and Safety
Part B: Engineering Knowledge
Mock Papers Revision Time:
Monday - Friday 10am - 8pm (no lunch break)(Close on Sat, Sun and public holiday)
Students can have unlimited trial of mock exam questions during the above period
After you attended the lessons or watched course video, and booked for exam, you can come to our office to study the mock exam questions for free during our office hours. If you enroll both Part A and Part B courses at the same time, the course is valid for 2 years. If you enroll either Part A or Part B course only, the course is valid for 1 year.
Next class will be conducted on another month (depend on how many student)
1. After you finished the lessons or watched course video, and booked for exam, you can come to our office to do mock papers for free. You are not allowed to take the mock papers away from our office. Sea Dynamics may request you to show your exam receipt before you can study the mock questions. To do mock papers for free, all matter of disputes will be subjected to the final decision of Sea Dynamics Ltd.
2. All mock exam questions, answer books, cheat sheets, answer sheets, tablets, charts and student cards belong to Sea Dynamics Limited. Anyone should not intentionally or unintentionally:
．remove them from the company's premises
．copy the contents of the mock exam questions, answer books, cheat sheets or tablets, directly or indirectly on any paper, note book, textbook or by any method
．copy CD or DVD
．take photo, record audio or video of the lessons, mock exam questions, answers books, cheat sheets, tablets
．take photo, record audio or video, or use any electronic products eg. mobile phone, Blackberry, Apple Watch, laptop, tablet pc, etc. in classroom
3. When doing the mock questions, you are only allowed to jot notes on our company's draft paper. And you cannot take it away from our company.
4. Student Card is not transferable. If you re-apply a student card, you have to pay handling fee $30 with a photo.
5. If you study the mock exam questions in Sea Dynamics, you must produce a student card. The card should not be replaced by the other cards.
6. Non-Sea Dynamics Students are not allowed to enter into Sea Dynamics except enrollment.
7. All courses are non-refundable.
8. The enrolled courses cannot be transferred to another person. Also, you cannot change the lesson date or change to another course.
9. No smoking in our company area, classroom, staircase, washroom and corridor.
10. To avoid causing disturbance to other students, please switch off mobile phone or switch to silent mode, and keep quiet in the classroom.
11. You have to pass the exam within 2 year of the lesson / watch course video date listed on the receipt. If you cannot pass the exams before the above deadline, you need to pay the lesson fee again before you re-take the class or do mock exam questions for free.
12. To ensure the safety of all our students, CCTV system has been installed to conduct surveillance 24 hours a day.
Sea Dynamics <Business Hours, Holidays and Special Arrangements for Bad Weather>
1. Business Hours: Mon - Fri 10:00am - 10:00pm Sat, Sun and Public holidays: closed
2. Lesson in the morning session: Lesson will be cancelled when Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at or after 8:00am.
3. Lesson in the evening session: Lesson will be cancelled when Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at or after 5:00pm.
(If Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclon Warning Signal No.8 is cancelled before 5:00pm, the evening lesson will be remained as usual. No extra lesson will be arranged for those who cannot attend.)
4. Students will be notified of further arrangement in due course.
<Marine Department Ordinance>
1. If a candidate of Operator Grade 2 does not have any license before, he/she should sit both Part A and Part B exams on the same date.
2. If a candidate of Operator Grade 2 has passed only one part (i.e. Part A or Part B) or Grade 1 written part, he/she is allowed to take the remaining part within 2 years after the date of successful examination. Otherwise, exam qualification of one part is cancelled by Marine Department. Sea Dynamics Limited will NOT be responsible for your losses. Besides, before you re-take the class or do mock exam questions for free, you will have to pay lesson fee and exam fee. The fees will be newly revised in future.
3. A candidate must attend an eye-sight examination when apply the exam. The eye-sight exam result is valid for 2 year.
Sea Dynamics reserves the right to make final decision on all disputes and to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
No cancellation or refund.